CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

leave ur footprint ~ (nanti aku follow back)..thxx

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Friends or "friends"???

OMG!!!...It's really annoying when friends treat you like more than friends..I m takling bout male friends..haih~...Is there something wrong with there brain until they can't differentiate between just friends and lover??..

I m okey with manja2 joke like calling sayang or something but if it is more than that like want a kiss or smething very 18SG..then its better if i don't have a friend like that...sometimes i m quiet bored when I m chatting in my YM whereby this group of 'guys' are sooooo gatal...huhuhu..baru je chat already talk all bout the rubbish things like sex or something..

Owh ya..there's one guy that ask me to find him a scandal in my campus!!!!..What da!!!!..ingat i m mak ayam ka?..haih~..after that i go and marah that guy by saying that if he want to find scandal he find at the tepi jalan...hmm....I think i wanna block that guy la nad also other gatal2 guys in my YM...thats all..peace..Chow~

2 comments:

  1. on de 2nd tot... r u going to form an anti-boys club?? o_O

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...