CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

leave ur footprint ~ (nanti aku follow back)..thxx

Friday, August 21, 2009

Ramadhan...^^


I would like to take this chance to greet all my muslim friends a happy ramadhan...berpuasa tau jgn tak puasa..hehe...anyway..talking bout ramadhan, I think this the time to keep things low..I mean like stop mengumpat or gosip2...jgn la terlalu seksi..and bla bla bla..hmm...i hope that this year i m able to finish my ramadhan....

owh...2moro the pasar bazaar in Miri will be officially open..wahhhh...just imagine all the foods and drinks..huhu..dugaan....but luckly the haze in miri is getting better so ok la for muslim utk berpuasa..if not just imagine the bau asap, hot weather...and all the smoke...almost making me blind bah last few weeks..hehe not really la bt it was bad..you guys can see the pic in my friends blog..dgraygirl@blogspot.com...(hey gurl i help you to promote oo~)...

I really hairan la why everytime puasa, there's lot of this rancangan memasak...huhu..memang dugaan la..hmmm luckly i still can survive...chewah...hehhe...so thats all guys...adios..peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...