CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

leave ur footprint ~ (nanti aku follow back)..thxx

Friday, October 9, 2009

birthday surprise 09..V(T.T)V











you guys really surprise me this year..hhuhu..terharu betul I...huhu...thxx so much guys for the cakes, foods, drinks...gifts...and also for thinking the ways to pau me..hehhehe..I really had a great time...sweet memories~...Let me tell you guys how my friends 'pau' me that day...

ehem2....I was following my friend (pinky) to fetch my kitten after we had finished our SM lecture....she offerd to send me bah then i was like ok~...suddenly she stop her car in front of my other friend (Lysi)and asked me to wait with her there coz they have some kind of meeting....I was kinda blurr that time so I agree to wait for her...everyone was already in my friend room except for me bcoz Lysi have something that she wanna say to me..so we started talking bout my cute kittens...then when i opened the door, i saw this foods on the floor and the room was empty...i was still blurr....i thought that they are preparing the food for lunch as it was already 2pm that time....Suddenly....jeng..jeng...jeng...ita was holding a cake and everyone started singing....huhu i was still blurr and shocked...all the emotion are mix up like rojak that time....happy,excited,blurr,terharu,shocked...and bla bla bla...heheh...thxx again guys.....!!!!...love you guys....!!..nice tactics too..thxx to the mastermind...PINKY....heheh...clever..clever...anak sape tu??..heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...