CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

leave ur footprint ~ (nanti aku follow back)..thxx

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I love makeup

I know this might sound lame but I LOVE MAKEUP~...anyway...I prefer using liquid eyeliner more on my eyes compare to eyeshadows coz i m a monolid so its kinda hard to blends the colours...anyway..this are some few pictures i took with different style of makeup i learned from youtuber like michelle phan and head to toe..doesn't really look perfect like they did but i m still trying to sharpen my skills~..^.^

Picture 1:



valentine looks..well i use pink colour eyeshadow but it doesn't really stand out coz too much black colour (eyeshadow n eyeliner)+ fake eyelash..

Picture 2:



this one mostly only black eyeshadow and thick eyeliner...i m trying to do..2NE1 looks if i m not mistaken from the "clap ur hand" video clips..

Picture 3:



ok~this picture i think i tried to follow michelle phan "clubbing looks"..haha..

conclusion: all those 3 pictures looks the same i guess..haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...